Friday, June 29, 2012

Blog Love Therapy - Yeah, We All Need Love!

Since I've joined the blog hops at Blog Love Therapy, I've found lots of fabulous people that I've started following. It seems that BLT's blog hop is mostly beauty blogs, but I don't mind because it's great to get out of the "craft" community once in a while.

BlogLoveTherapy

Coming Soon: I will be doing features of the bloggers that I have found while hopping at BLT. They will always be bloggers that I am following now. I know that you will enjoy them as much as I do!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, we do all need love, and it's something we have in common, crafting, isn't it! Have a great weekend Corrinne!! Hugs, Ira x

DeAdesign said...

Corrinne. You are positive, kind of persons. thankful, that met you. You give all of us much love and good mood. TXS :)