Friday, December 27, 2013

I Never Thought I Would Say This . . .

I never thought I would say this: Thank you, Domino's Pizza! Well, at least, thank you to Domino's in Israel, who will be offering a vegan pizza.

When 1000s of pizza eaters requested a vegan option, they agreed wholeheartedly. This pizza will be topped with soy cheese and vegetables, making it perfect for plant-based diets.

Could this mean an addition to the USA restaurants as well? I hope so and it may well happen. You can read more about it at COK and help this vegan request take hold, too, by letting Domino's know you want this to happen everywhere not just Israel.

Until that option is available near us, you can make your own pizzas with these yummy recipes.



Blessings & joy, yours truly . . . Corrinne Quinn

No comments: