Friday, December 27, 2013

Reflect with Illustration Friday

A newly found challenge from Illustration Friday sparked my creativity to try my hand at digital drawing, exploring a medium that I wouldn't normally go to. Plus, my camera needed to be charged and I can sit in my recliner here to do it. Ha ha ha!



It's the very first time I've done this, I know that it looks like a child's hand took up the "pencil." But I actually enjoy the look of it. A pig in a cloud of love & peace.

This is what Pigs Peace Sanctuary has brought me during the last two months of actively supporting this safe haven for abused, neglected & unwanted pigs. It reminded me why I became vegan in the first place and it has changed the focus of my shop & other creative energies.

There are only a few more days left before I explore & share another organization in this new journey o' mine. $1 from every item sold at Pin & Tack will go to Pigs Peace Sanctuary; although, donating directly would be so wonderful!

Blessings & joy, yours truly . . . Corrinne Quinn


No comments: