Friday, January 10, 2014

12 Pink & Brown Delights For A Perfect Party

Pretty pink & rich brown are always a lovely color combination. Don't you agree?
And there is plenty of offerings, so your next party can be perfectly sweet.

(Source, left to right: row 1 - BannerOrnamentsCupcake Toppers, Clothes Pins; row 2 - TagsStrawsFavor BagsCenterpiece; row 3 - GarlandChalkboardCandiesCupcake Wrappers.)

This color scheme can be used for such a wide variety that you probably will have to take a moment to decide. Think baby or bridal showers, birthdays, Valentine's Day, Easter or even a wedding.

Have you had an event using pink & brown? What was it for? I encourage you to share your special day with us!

Blessings & joy, yours truly . . . Corrinne Quinn

2 comments:

Loves Happy Hour said...

Cute!! Love the colors, and I spy your super cute clothespins!! Hope all is well with you!! I've been a little M.I.A. from blogging and entering challenges, but I am making a strong effort to stay in the game!! haha!

Corrinne said...

Thanks! I know what you mean. I only recently got back in the social media scene. I've been enjoying it, though!

Everything is going well - Blessed & happy.

With joy,
Corrinne Q