Monday, April 14, 2014

L Is For . . . (Blogging From A To Z)

Welcome to Blogging From A To Z with Pin & Tack.

Today's letter is . . .

Lemon. Whether its the color or the fruit, I love lemon. It's bright, tart and adds pizazz.
And I know I'm not the only one that enjoys lemon in many different ways . . .

Lemon is a FASHION statement.
Rhinestone Party Shoes

Lemon is TASTY with pasta.
Pasta with Lemon Cream Sauce

Lemon is a MONEY saver.
Vintage-Inspired Owl Bank

Lemon is a RAWSOME treat.
Lemon Bars with Coconut

Lemon is a PHOTO holder.
Clothespins with Glitter

Lemon is a behind the EAR washer.
Lemon Cream Soap

With blessings & joy, yours truly . . . Corrinne Quinn

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Hi Corrine! I received my HUGE envie of goodies today! Amazing! Posted on instagram

http://instagram.com/doubleclickconnect?ref=badge#

Thanks so much!

Corrinne said...

You're welcome, Carrie. You are so creative that I know you will make great things with all of it :)

Thanks for sharing!
Corrinne Quinn