Sunday, September 28, 2014

My Day - A Refreshed Look #01

On January 25, 2010, I curated my first treasury on Etsy.
It was a day in my life shown in pictures of handmade or vintage items.

This is all that remains of it today.

My Day by Corrinne Quinn

Treasuries end up this way over time. Shops no longer sell the items or shops have closed.
I was inspired to do another one. A little journey back into time along with looking at my life today.

My Day - Refresh #01 by Corrinne Quinn

First things first, coffee. My day always starts with a fresh, hot cup of coffee.
I use whatever coffee is cheap. Nothing fancy. The fancy is the natural cane sugar & almond milk.
And I rarely drink tea, but my partner does. Every night. That's good of him.

Share this image if you'd like - No editing, though.
After that, it's Pin & Tack's work time. Any orders? Print. Messages answered.
Links, photos and other stuff shared on Facebook, Google +, & Twitter.

Now, it's time to go to work. Yep. I have a full-time job outside of the shop.
In simplest terms, it goes like this: Work. Break. Work. Lunch. Work. Break. Work. Freedom!
And let's be fair. Throw in some chatting with co-workers. They are great people after all.

When I get home, it's more Pin & Tack work time.
Painting clothespins, creating thumbtacks, setting up social media & blog post.

Tofu & Raven Distressed Clothespins

The day ends with dinner, TV, shower and bed. Sleep, then it starts again.
Share your own day in however fashion you'd like. If it's a blog post, don't forget to leave the link, too!

With blessings & joy, yours truly . . . Corrinne Quinn


No comments: